Premier Oil is a leading independent FTSE 250 international oil and gas exploration and production company, with operations in the North Sea (offices in Aberdeen and Stavanger), Middle East/ Pakistan (offices in Islamabad) and Asia (offices in Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta). Our strategy is to deliver growth from existing producing assets, ongoing developments, high potential exploration opportunities and acquisitions, while maintaining a healthy balance sheet.
Jobs at Premier Oil in Indonesia for June 2012
Our core values of creativity, dynamism, professionalism, respect and tenacity have helped build and sustain a successful business, and we continue to be committed to investing in our people, and the countries and communities in which we operate. We pride ourselves on a diverse, high-achieving workforce, which is currently expanding rapidly to reflect Premierâs growing operational presence.
Construction Superintendant (Expatriate) - Jakarta
The Phase 4 Project Construction Superintendent will be an internationally experienced engineering professional responsible for the supervision of an EPIC construction team through the fabrication, installation and HUC phases of Premier Oil Indonesia Phase Compression Reconfiguration Project.
Based in Jakarta, but with offshore and yard visits as required, the Construction Superintendent is a senior member of the Project Management Team. The role is responsible for ensuring the major capital Phase 4 project is implemented and installed in a safe and cost efficient manner, ensuring maximum value is obtained for Premier Oil, the host government, joint venture partners and share holders.
The role has responsibility for ensuring the Health and Safety of all construction employees during the implementation phases of the project and for ensuring Premier Oil HSEQ policies are fully observed and adhered to.
Specifically the Construction Superintendent is responsible for :
- Ensuring fabrication and installation meets Premier Oil stated quality requirements and all appropriate Premier codes and Standards.
- Ensuring all construction works are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Liaison with Premier Oil Engineering team to deal with any engineering enquiries that may arise during the implementation phase in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Adherence to the project schedule, highlighting any deviation to the Project manager.
- Another important aspect of the position is that of resource management ensuring the construction teams have sufficient skilled resource to meet the project timeline whilst maintaining safety and quality requirements.
- Construction Engineering input to design engineering, pre-qualification of fabrication facilities as necessary.
- Construction engineering input into tender preparation and evaluation.
- Provision of offshore supervision for Phase 4 Project. Manages all aspects of offshore construction works, including multi discipline construction teams and multiple support contracts.
- Drive the planning activity for construction, installation and HUC phases. He shall be closely working with planner to develop level 3 schedules for these phases
- Preparation and/or approval of project work packs ensuring company specifications and standards are applied.
- Provide technical support for the Phase 4 Project, specifically with relation to the constructability and application of relevant codes and standards.
- Resource management for the Phase 4 offshore construction project.
- Material management and control for offshore construction.
- Monitoring of progress and preparation of weekly progress reports during construction campaigns.
- Liaise with POI offshore management and ensures all PTW and safety requirements are enforced for projects under his supervision.
- Liaise with 3rd party test and certification bodies and with BPMigas during offshore inspection.
- Support POI Offshore maintenance staff as required.
- Participate in design review, hazops, hazanâs QRA as required.
- Ensure project close out is complete including all drawings marked up and submitted to POI document control for revision and controlled re-issue.
- Developing project specific SIMOPS, Hot works procedures and enforcing compliance from all Contractors
- Tertiary Engineering degree
- Offshore Survival/HUET training
Skills (and experience) :
- Minimum 10 years engineering/ project management experience in the upstream oil and gas industry, re engineering fabrication and/ or installation
- Minimum 3 years in a senior engineering role.
- Fabrication or major construction experience including offshore hook ups, with pipe line installation experience advantageous.
- Contract/ subcontract management experience.
- Strong Interpersonal and team oriented skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Mentoring and development skills and experience.
- Primavera software experience is preferred
- High pressure gas processing experience.
- International experience
- Competent in emergency response, command and control.
- Thorough working knowledge of HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Management of contract conditions and contractor requirements.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and changing work environment, demonstrating leadership with reports, supervisors and peers.
- Capability to build sustainable relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to think laterally, able to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Able to identify and take advantage of efficiency and improvement opportunities
Cashier - Jakarta
The Cashier will be responsible for preparing cash payments and inputting journals of all cash payments including expense report, advance, petty cash, medical reimbursement, and bank deposit.
Main responsibilities :
Main responsibilities :
- Handles the payment in cash,manual, cheque or electronic transfer.Ensure the amount doesnt exceed the request. Refer to supervisor if there is any difficulties
- Looks after of petty cash money in Rupiah and foreign exchange denomination
- Prepares and produces the non-invoice payment report on a daily basis
- Maintains and inputs petty cash journal , payment request, employee expense journal, personal account deposit and medical reimbursement journal into the accounting system by using the computer.
- Performs non-routine tasks, and attend such meetings as directed from time to time by the Account Payable and Cash Management Spv. or as opportunities present in order to meet Company objectives. Ensure that he/she will and all other relevant managers and employees are kept informed of all major opportunities, developments, problems, or potential problems which will impact upon The Business.
- Ensures that all activities conducted personally comply to highest ethical standard and Company and Goverment requirements and regulations.
- Assume Personal Accountant's role when he/she is on leave
- Academy degree majoring in Accounting or Management
- Have understanding about financial system in PSC
- Have stable emotional for handling complaints
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Strong computer literate
How to Apply ?
A market leading package is on offer to successful candidates commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please provide a comprehensive CV (English).
For qualified candidates that are interested to join the position, please apply online by accessing Premier Oil Indonesia Career
LoKerSPOT - Lowongan Kerja Terbaru BUMN CPNS Juni 2012
Premier Oil Indonesia Vacancies June 2012 for Jakarta Area